- My gymnastics day is May 31st the cost is $25.00
- First day of summer classes are June 3rd, $20.00 deposit will hold a spot in a class.
- Gym will be closed on July 4th
- Last day of summer schedule will be August 29th, Closed Labor day September 1st
- Fall schedule starts September 2nd
- Makeups for classes must be cleared through the office and scheduled.
- One makeup per month, must be made within 30 days of missed class.
- Birthday Parties are available on Saturdays and Sundays, call to schedule yours today!
Lucas Gymnastics and Training Center
Lucas Gymnastics and Training provides certified and experienced teachers for our gymnastics classes assisting with toddler gymnastics, girls gymnastics, boys gymnastics, and adult women. We offer these excellent gymnastic courses for families living in Cleburne, Burleson, Alvarado, Keene, and surrounding areas of Joshua, TX. Our age range not only begins at 3 years old, but continues up to and through adult training class. This includes teens, toddlers, kids, and pre-teen alike for both boys and girls. All are welcome here at Lucas Gymnastics located in Joshua, TX. We have a professional and kind staff that will not only teach all of the gymnastic classical moves such as a back handspring, but remain patient and understanding teachers throughout the class. Here at Lucas Gymnastics Classes and Training Center in Joshua we offer a program that will help your kids grow and expand their possibilities in fitness, health, and of course gymnastic composition. We continue to promote fun, family, and growth on a regular basis, creating a wonderful experience for you child. If you're unsure of where to start, contact us today at 817-295-1029 for more info and we will be happy to assist in helping to make the right choice for your children.
- You will like our student to teacher ratio - usually 8:1 or 6:1 per teacher.
- We are available to host fun events such as Birthday Parties!
Gymnastics Services for Girls, Boys, Toddlers, Kids, and Women
Lucas Gymnastics opened it's doors for the first time in August of 1995. Specializing in classes for girls gymnastics, boys gymnastics, and all kids gymnastics inluding toddlers. We have a place for all spectrums of participants from beginning toddlers to competitive athletes. Our students are trained on gymnastic events such as vault, bars, beam and floor. Gymnastics is an exciting sport and our staff is ready and qualified to teach each and every student what they need to excel.
Lucas Gymnastics Classes and Training service area includes: Midlothian, Burleson, Cleburne, Joshua, Crowley, Rendon, Cresson, Alvarado, Grandview, Glenrose, Rio vista, Keene, Godley, and surrounding areas of Texas.
Rules and Policies
- Attire for athletes in gymnastic classes is a leotard and shorts (optional). No shoes or socks. Hair must be pulled away from face and no jewelry other than earring studs.
- You are welcome to view classes in the lobby area only. Students are to remain in gym area.
- Cameras and video are a distraction and are not welcome except for at designated times.
- Payments are to be made by check or cash and are due one week prior to the first class of each month. Refunds and credit are only given under extenuating circumstances.
- Students are expected to complete each season along with our end of the year program in May.
- The yellow zone is for student drop off and pick up and the handicap space is for the disabled.
- Please do not disrupt classes in the gym, if you need your child, notify her teacher first.
- Lucas Gymnastics has the right to cancel a membership at any time.
- Two week notice is required if you decide to stop gymnastics classes or you will be billed for two weeks.